Happy Fall, y’all! While you’re wearing your fuzzy sweaters and drinking your pumpkin spice lattes, check out these virtual tours. Our best selling virtual field trip resources are on sale – 50% off now through Thanksgiving.
How do you use Virtual Field Trips?
- enrichment for early finishers
- extension of content, i.e. use the Death Valley virtual tour when you’re studying deserts
- experience a different ecosystem
- observation practice, i.e. use the aquarium virtual tour to make observations about sea birds
- boost engagement, i.e. use the Galapagos Islands virtual tour during your natural selection unit
- assessments, i.e. use the Hoover Dam tour to measure student understanding of hydroelectric power
- modeling, i.e. use the Everglades virtual tour as a model and have students create a virtual tour of a different location