Take your students on a virtual field trip to the Florida Everglades!
This 13 page activity is offered as a Google Doc and as a PDF. It includes multiple links to videos and virtual tours as well as guided questions that explore the Everglades including:
- What are the characteristics that make the Everglades unique?
- What animals live in the Everglades?
- How are crocodiles and alligators different?
- What are lily pads?
- What are the niches in an Everglades food web?
- How do invasive Burmese pythons impact the Everglades?
Answer Key Included.
Suitable for sub plans, enrichment activities, independent work, and distance learning in middle school science.
There are no reviews yet.