Take your students on a virtual field trip to the Florida Everglades!
This 13 page activity is offered as a Google Doc and as a PDF. It includes multiple links to videos and virtual tours as well as guided questions that explore the Everglades including:
- What are the characteristics that make the Everglades unique?
- What animals live in the Everglades?
- How are crocodiles and alligators different?
- What are lily pads?
- What are the niches in an Everglades food web?
- How do invasive Burmese pythons impact the Everglades?
Answer Key Included.
Suitable for sub plans, enrichment activities, independent work, and distance learning in middle school science.