Take your students on a virtual field trip to the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History. This 11 page Google document includes navigation directions and guided questions that explore the museum’s many exhibits including:
- What are the characteristics of mammals? Where are mammals found?
- What makes us human? What do we know about human ancestors?
- How does human success benefit and harm the planet?
- What information does the ocean sediment give us?
- How is biodiversity exhibited in the ocean?
- Why is African culture important?
- How are meteorites different from earth rocks?
- What are the causes, and effects, of mass extinctions?
This resource is available as a forced copy Google hyperdoc and includes an answer key. Appropriate for middle schoolers and will take about 45-60 minutes to complete.
There are no reviews yet.