This is a great no prep self-checking activity to review the vocabulary associated with natural selection. Students need to answer 13 questions to reveal the image of the cat. For each question they get correct, pixels of an image are revealed. Once all the questions are answered correctly, students will see the whole image.
Includes questions such as:
- The formation of a new species is __.
- The type of birds that Darwin studied were __.
- Farmers choose the traits they want in the next generation. This is called __ breeding.
- The arms of humans and the wings of bats have the same structure. This is called a __ structure.
Includes pull down choices for some questions such as:
- If two species are closely related, then their DNA __. (is similar, is identical, is different).
- In humans, __ are vestigial. (tail bones, arm bones, fetuses, DNA molecules).
Easy to use – you’ll be purchasing a PDF with a forced copy link to a Google Sheet. Share with your students, allowing each of them to make a copy.
Answer key included.