This is a great no prep self-checking activity to review the rock cycle. Students need to answer 10 questions. For each question they get correct, another slice of an image becomes visible (“You rock!””).
Includes questions such as:
- This type of rock is formed when small pieces of rock are cemented together.
- This is the name of melted rock underground.
- This process moves rocks or pieces of rocks.
Includes 4 versions and answer keys:
- self checking digital worksheet (uses Google Sheets)
- modified self checking digital worksheet (includes word box for students needing support)
- printable PDF worksheet
- modified printable PDF worksheet with word box
Easy to use – you’ll be purchasing a PDF with a forced copy links to Google Sheets. Share with your students, allowing each of them to make a copy.
Answer key included.