Students rotate through 7 hands on lab stations to learn about the science of Thanksgiving. Suitable for 1-2 class periods for middle school science students working in groups.
1. Add vinegar to bones to remove calcium.
2. How do cranberries float?
3. How do you make butter?
4. How does inertia work?
5. How can you make music with glasses and water?
6. Cranberry juice as a pH indicator.
7. How do biscuits rise? (Generating carbon dioxide)
Resource includes student handout and teacher directions with answer key.