Teach moon phases, eclipses and seasons and, at the same time, help your middle schoolers personalize their learning and organize their notes! These Interactive Notebook templates offer a notes page and a student input page for eclipses, moon phases and seasons.
Included in this resource:
- Moon phases – notes page and foldable activity
- Eclipses – notes page and task card sorting activity
- Seasons – notes page and color by number activity
- How to use Interactive notebooks – tips and tricks, rubric
- 2 interactive notebook cover templates – students can choose and color their own cover
- Earth, Sun and Moon tab template for students to create a unit divider in their interactive notebook
- Answer keys
Students use Interactive notebooks to take notes, draw diagrams, create graphs, and paste in photos or other visuals to help them better understand the material.
One of the great things about INBs is that they offer a way for students to personalize what they’re learning. Another benefit of INBs is that they help students stay organized. Gone are the torn up folders with papers stuffed inside. Since the interactive notebook is a bound notebook, losing notes is a problem of the past. By having all of their class materials in one place, students can take control of their own learning.