Reading Weather Maps – PDF and Google Doc
Learn to use a weather map to predict the weather!
6 page student workbook (offered as a Google doc and as a PDF) includes
- 1 page explanation of weather symbols
- 5 pages of practice reading symbols and predicting weather
Answer Key included. No prep activity can be used remotely or in person.
- “AWESOME resource to go along with our unit of study. Thank you :)”
- “Amazing resource!”
- “I had an interview for an earth science position and coming from a physical science position, I was a little lost on preparing a sample lesson revolving around weather. This was perfect in teaching me what I needed to know! Thank you!”
- “This resource was helpful and time saving!”
Suitable for grades 4-8. Approximately 2 days worth of activities.