This plate tectonics tarsia puzzle is a fun and interactive way for students to review and reinforce their understanding of plate tectonics and boundary examples. The puzzle consists of a set of interlocking pieces, each of which has a type of plate boundary on one side and an example of that boundary type on the other. Students will have to match the descriptions with the corresponding examples by fitting the pieces together correctly.
The puzzle includes different types of plate boundaries such as convergent o-o and divergent c-o.
The aim of the puzzle is to match the questions with their answers by fitting the pieces together correctly onto the template. There is only 1 correct answer.
- Printable PDF puzzle template for students to glue their puzzle pieces on
- Printable PDF puzzle pieces with 10 triangles – each with 3 questions or answers. Students will cut out the triangles and match questions and answers to fit the template.
- Modified version of the same game without blind questions (questions on the regular version that do not have matching answers and serve as the border of the puzzle)
- Answer Keys
- Download instructions to complete the tarsia puzzle digitally using drag and drop pieces on Google Slides
- Download instructions to complete the modified tarsia puzzle
You are purchasing a PDF with the printable versions of the tarsia puzzle included as well as a link to download the Google Slides versions.