3 No Prep activities for middle schoolers to master lab safety.
- 18 slide Google SlideShow
- includes rules for tying long hair back, knowing the location of safety equipment, wafting chemical odors, handling hot glassware, and reporting accidents and spills immediately.
- Digital escape room activity
- Fun and engaging way to review basic lab safety rules and equipment.
- This purchase will provide you with a PDF that contains a link and detailed instructions to use this escape activity with your students. Simply sharing the Google form with your students will provide them access to all of the puzzles. Also included is a detailed teachers guide with directions and a full walk-through of the solutions to each puzzle.
- Students will need access to the internet and their own Google Accounts to complete this activity.
- This is a completely digital activity. All students will need is internet access and their Google accounts. No prep required -just give your students the URL of the Google form and they’re off to find clues and solve puzzles!
- Average student completion time is approximately 35 minutes but your mileage may vary. This escape room can be done individually or in groups of 2-4, either remotely or together in a classroom.
- 20 question self-grading digital quiz
- Google Form
- completely editable
- includes detailed directions to modify and share assessment