Invasive Species 17 page digital AND printable workbook for middle school
Help your students understand invasive species and the spotted lanternfly with this 17 page workbook including close reading and worksheets to demonstrate understanding.
- What are native, non-native, and invasive species?
- How do the invasive green crab, zebra mussel, and spotted lanternfly impact ecosystems?
- What is the Beagle Brigade?
- What can you do to stop invasive species?
- Independent research
- Exit slip
- Student Google Slides handout with answer key
- Blackline Google Slides student handout with answer key
- Student PDF handout with answer key
Appropriate for middle school. Students can complete independently.