Celebrate your middle school science students with end-of-the-year certificates! This resource includes 23 full color 11″x8.5″ certificates honoring students for their characteristics by comparing them to famous scientists.
- Rachel Carson Award: For the student who actively promoted environmental awareness and sustainable practices in the classroom.
- Charles Darwin Award: For the student who showed a strong connection and appreciation for the natural world and its scientific wonders.
- Thomas Edison Award: For the student who consistently displayed determination and resilience in overcoming challenges in science.
- Isaac Newton Award: For the student who demonstrated inertia – always (or never) in motion.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Award: For the student who creatively expressed ideas in a way that everyone could understand.
- Leonardo daVinci Award: For the student whose drawings were exceptional.
- Rosalind Franklin Award: For the student who saw through challenges and found solutions others couldn’t see.
- Carl Sagan Award: For excellence in creative projects.
- Watson and Crick Award: For exceptional partnership
- George Washington Carver Award: For the student who cared for the class plants.
- Mae Jemison Award: For the student who bravely led the way into uncharted territory.
There are no reviews yet.